We went camping as a family for Casey's 29th birthday. This picture is traditional day attire for Caleb, who is turning out to be more of a southern boy than expected. Notice the T Shirt "I'm with Handsome". Yeah to bad they do not make one of those in my brother John's size who often signs his name as "Handsome John". I love it...rubber boots, mud, and his favorite Lightning McQueen chair.Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Family Camping
We went camping as a family for Casey's 29th birthday. This picture is traditional day attire for Caleb, who is turning out to be more of a southern boy than expected. Notice the T Shirt "I'm with Handsome". Yeah to bad they do not make one of those in my brother John's size who often signs his name as "Handsome John". I love it...rubber boots, mud, and his favorite Lightning McQueen chair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He's not kidding! He is very handsome! I can't wait to see Maleha and him playing together .They are gonna get in trouble I already know it.
Caleb is just as handsome as his grandpop and his great grandpop. Cactus Jack would have loved this picture for sure. Nancy would have let him carry the bait bucket and Grandmom would have laughed and laughed. I am still sure that Nancy sent him to you. She knew what you could do and how you could handle any situation. Love, MOM
Post a Comment