Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Two Little Monkeys

Okay, so this is the first attempt at the whole blogging thing. I sure hope I get things under control soon so family across the world can enjoy our two little monkeys as much as possible from a distance. These two really do love each other and seem to have a very unique bond. When I peak back at them in the van...yes minivan...Caleb is almost always holding his little sisters hand. He loves her and she thinks he is the funniest creature she has ever laid eyes on. He is pretty funny! Cate is now 4 1/2 months old while big bad brother is 3 years and still refusing to potty train...HELP! Casey offered him $100 and Caleb responded with, "no, I like my diapers and wet wipes..."

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Candace!!

I am soooooo looking forward to you blogging! You already seem like a natural. Your 2 little monkeys are just as crazy cute as their cousin monkeys. They are definitely related.

We will for sure do the whole scottish plad thing. It's gonna be a perfect picture. I can't wait!!

A said...

Yikes! $100! Thank Goodness we got girls. I hear they are much easier, at least until they turn 15. Sweet blog by the way.

Nagels said...

Casey & Candace,
I'm so happy you are blogging. This is Heather, your cousin, I saw your blog from Margaret and Dustin's blog. (I'm Dave & Julie's daughter). My blog is www.nagelfamily2008.blogspot.com
I sent you an invite. I had no idea you guys had 2 kids. That's awesome. I hope you guys are doing great. Hope to keep in touch now that we can read all about each other's lives. Love, Heather