Lauren and Chris Moore were married on July 7, 2009 in the Columbia South Carolina Temple.
She giggled through the whole ceremony and he was glowing from ear to ear. The reception was held on July 11, 2009 at Lake Warren. Congratulations to the Bride and Groom!

Caught red handed. He was trying to entertain himself and stay out of trouble.

This is Christopher Pierson's wife, Heather. She expecting a baby girl in mid August.

Pretty Dress.

They had a full fledged food fight.

The cake was made at Piggly Wiggly. They did a beautiful job, just not the right color blue.

Daddy Daughter Dance

Bridesmaids: Amanda, Candace and Deana

The cutest little bride

The empty nesters.

John lost a bet and had to shave his head. What a DORK!

Mr. Casanova

what a cute family.

"I am going to kill your mother!" said Lauren.

The Happy Couple.
2 comments:
I'm so glad you posted pictures of the reception. I am so sad to be missing all of it. Thank you for sharing the memories. Your children are beautiful, as are you.
I love the picture of Caleb "Mr Casanova"! What a stud muffin!
We will be praying you get the house...with a yard for us to come and play in!!!
Post a Comment