Okay so I blinked and now Catelynn is almost 8 months old. She is crawling all over the place which only started to be more efficient last week and now she is pulling herself up on things and pulling everything off the bottom shelves. She must have made a mental check list of things to do when she became mobile because there is no stopping this curious growing so super fast sweet little girl. If I blink again she will probably be walking...AAAGH! I think if I measured her we would have to buy a new carseat...hmm...what should I do?
Caleb is absolutely loving his new adventures at preschool. He has learned so many new things in just a couple of weeks and comes home beaming and full of information to share. His teacher says he is very laidback and observant...must have received those characteristics from his daddy. We knew he was fun and loving and helpful and kindhearted and so many other wonderful things...it is nice to have someone who has just met him reassure us that our perceptions are correct.
Casey and I are so blessed to have two very healthy, happy, and good looking kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How in the heck are you? Hope you are well. Miss you! Your kids are freakin adorable!
Post a Comment