Friday, September 26, 2008
Whose Kid is That?
You ever have one of those moment when you wanted to crawl underneath a rock and pretend like you didn't know whose kid that was...well, Casey and I had one of those experiences this week. We went to eat off the Dollar Menu at a very healthy establishment on the busiest intersection in town. Caleb said he needed to use the restroom and apparently we were not moving fast enough for him because when we looked over he was standing with his pants around his ankles peeing in the direction of traffic. A truck in traffic rolled down his window to shout things like "he's been watching his daddy" and "it's okay I do it all the time"...okay yuck did not need the mental picture. Yes so the morale of the story is...when a child hints at using the bathroom...RUN or you too may be embarrassed! Caleb only replied "I told you mom that I had to go to the bathroom." Got to love him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOL!! That's hilarious. Kids are so great!!! =D
That is so funny Candace!! Caleb is such a funny kid. John about wet HIS pants reading this...lol!
I'm telling ya gotta love BOYS!
Braeden did the same thing when we were building the house he peed right into the street what the neighbors thought of us I'm sure! just to let ya know it probally wont be a last time either!
Post a Comment