Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sorry...

I know it has been forever since I caught up the blog with life in the Ballard household. Truth is I cannot even keep up with what day of the week it is so it does not surprise me that it has been almost a month. Catelynn is now 10 months old with more hair than teeth. She is curious, full of energy and if you look at her wrong she will probably growl...(because her daddy taught her to.) Caleb is still our infamous little ball of fire catching us off guard with his witty comments. He is so smart, attentive, loving and can write most of the letters in his name...just not in the right order. Casey and I will celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary on November 28th. We've had our good times and bad, but I can still honestly say that we love each other more than the day we were married!! He is so patient, loving, kind, hardworking...Heavenly Father truly blessed my life with Casey as my companion and best friend. If I do not get back to the blog thing before next week...let me just say "Happy Turkey Day!"

2 comments:

Christine Evans said...

Happy Anniversary!

Shanna said...

You guys comming down for Christmas? I'd love to see ya let me know!