Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas in Hopelands

"I just love this baby...to death!"
Lauren and Chandler
Casey and Candace
Two sisters and a weasel...we call him a weasel because he has to be in the middle of everything or he has a stinkin' fit! I will definitely have more pictures to add after Christmas.
P.S. Cate took her first steps on Sunday...the problem is not the lack of coordination, but the speed she chooses to move. All I know is that we are in trouble now!
P.P.S. We are not wearing coats because it was like 70 degrees or something crazy like that. Without the all the decor it wouldn't feel like Christmas time, but here it is once again!


2 comments:

Lin Ryals said...

When I see you and your sis in person I don't notice the similarities but in that bottom pic... oh my! You guys look so much alike. LOL! We didn't make it to Christmas in Hopelands this year... =( I didn't want to go w/ the kids by myself and Paul always works at night. Go Cate! So excited she's walking. She and Ronni can race now... aaaahhh!! We have another speed demon and another silent wanderer. What are we going to do Candace??

Dan and Bec said...

Love the new blog background. Glad your family could spend Christmas together before Chris goes to Iraq! We will be praying for his safety!

By the way, I got your message and will call soon. Love and miss you.